Interactive Fun Zone
Fun Facts, Games & Contests
Official CNE Blogger Contest
We are EXcited to launch the fifth edition of our blogger contest or the Official CNE Blogger Contest 5.0! Would you like to be an Official CNE Blogger?
Our 10 winners or Official CNE Bloggers will visit as often as they’d like during the 2012 CNE and be the eyes and ears of the fair! You’ll contribute content to the newly redesigned Official CNE Blog, “tweet” about your CNE visits on Twitter, and shoot pics/videos for Facebook, Pinterest, Flickr, Twitter and YouTube…and all on a Rogers smartphone!
Each Official CNE Blogger receives the following:
- A smartphone provided by Rogers for use during the fair
- Two CNE 18-day Admission Passes (grounds admission)
- One 18-day Parking Pass
- CNE Meal Tickets
- At the conclusion of the fair:
- A high end smartphone courtesy of Rogers
- Pair of VIA Rail passes for the Windsor-Quebec corridor
- CNE prize package, including Ride All Day Passes for next year’s fair
- An original entry submission 250 words or less written by you
- Indicate your specialty: blog writing, photography, video, etc.
- Your entry should be saved as a Word document with your name in the file name
- Ensure your complete contact information is included with your entry
- Send entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry deadline: Thursday, August 2, 2012
- Ten Official CNE Bloggers will be selected from entries received
- Each Official CNE Blogger will submit at least 3 blog entries, each based on a 2012 CNE visit
- Official CNE Bloggers will “tweet” during their CNE visits and take pics/videos, which will be posted on the CNE’s Facebook page, Pinterest, Flickr album or YouTube channel (or other sites as deemed appropriate)
- All content becomes the property of the CNE and is subject to management approval prior to posting
- Winners must be available to attend an Official CNE Blogger Orientation on Monday, August 13 at 6 p.m.
On behalf of everyone at the CNE and Rogers, we are looking forward to your entries!
CNE Ferris wheel photo by
2011 Official CNE Blogger Andrew Gayman