Plan Your Visit
Safety & Security
Before you get on that roller coaster, get on that go-kart or slide down that slide, follow these rules so that your ride is fun and safe.
Before the Ride:
- Observe age, height & weight restrictions to determine whether or not the ride is appropriate for your child.
- Read all the rules for each ride so you can then instruct your child on how to behave appropriately.
During the Ride:
- Be sure to tie up long hair and remove any loose articles (sunglasses, hats, and jewelry) that have the potential to fall off during the ride.
- Remain seated, buckled in and be sure to keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times.
- Use all safety equipment that the ride offers, and remember to always listen to the operator’s instructions.
After the Ride:
- When the ride is over, remain seated until you come to a full stop.
- If you feel tired, stop riding or take a break – the rides aren’t much fun if you are exhausted.
- If you find any problems with any rides, be sure to report them to the operator immediately. For more safety tips and information, visit the TSSA’s public information site, www.safetyinfo.ca.
Salon 105, Hall A,
Direct Energy Centre
Should you or someone you are with require first aid or should you see someone who does, please go to the nearest Information booth or CNE staff member. Toronto EMS (Emergency Medical Services) and St. John Ambulance are present around the grounds throughout the 18 days of the fair. There is a Toronto EMS station in the Better Living Centre next to the Visitor Services Centre.
Please remember to bring your sunscreen & hat and drink lots of water on a hot day. For safety & First Aid tips or for more information on Toronto EMS, visit www.city.toronto.on.ca/ems