Each year, the CNE distributes more than 1.25 million Kids Passes through local public and Catholic elementary schools. This is a tradition that dates back to 1921, when local students were invited by the then president Robert Fleming to attend Young Canada Day being held at The CNE that year.
New this year, to support the CNE’s green initiative Kids Passes are being distributed digitally and links to a downloadable Kids Pass were made available to the school boards involved with this Kids Pass Program. While the CNE makes these passes available to the schools, the final decision to distribute to the students rests with each school principal.
Each Kids Pass admits one child 13 years of age or younger on any one day of the 2022 CNE. Please note rides are not included. The FREE Kids Pass is only available for download until August 18, 2022.
Note: Children 4 years and under are admitted for free to the CNE and a pass is not required.
Kids Pass Terms and Conditions
- For your protection, please purchase tickets only from authorized websites or sellers. Fraudulent tickets are cancelled and are not accepted at the CNE gates.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your pass must be presented at any CNE gate in order to gain admission.
- Each pass admits one person one time only.
- Each pass is valid on any one day of the 2022 CNE (August 19 to September 5).
- A Ride All Day Pass must be exchanged for a ride wristband at any North American Midway Entertainment ticket booth.
- Passes are not redeemable for cash.
- Passes are not valid with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Ride All Day Passes are valid at midway rides only.
- Passes are not transferable.
- A valid hand stamp is required for re-entry.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Rain or shine.
- Not for resale. Resale invalidates pass.
- Passes deemed to be lost or stolen will not be honoured.
- The pass holder assumes all responsibility for personal injury or loss of personal property.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and the pass can be used for an alternative date.
- Person using this pass assumes all responsibility for personal injury or loss of personal property including, without limitation, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to bacteria, viruses, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness).
- The pass holder acknowledges that the following are prohibited on the grounds: alcoholic beverages (other than those sold in licensed areas on site), illegal drugs, weapons of any kind, in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, motorized self-balancing hoverboards/scooters, and pets (service animals excepted), or possession of any other object that may endanger the safety of other (as determined by CNE staff in their reasonable discretion)
- The pass holder acknowledges that some areas of the CNE grounds are monitored by electronic security devices.
- The pass holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person or belongings and that prohibited items will not be allowed on the grounds and disruptive or disorderly conduct may lead to expulsion from the grounds.
- The pass holder consents willingness to appear in photographs, motion pictures and videos taken in all public areas of the ground, and releases the CNE and all others from liability resulting from use of such photograph, motion pictures, and/or videos.
- All prices include 13% HST (HST# 85076 5413 RT0001).
- All programs subject to change.