The Canadian International Air Show (CIAS) returned this summer to celebrate its 73rd year with a spectacular new aerial extravaganza!
The 2022 Air Show featured:
- the United States Air Force F-35 demonstration team, piloted by Major Kristin Wolfe
- the Royal Canadian Air Force CF-18 demonstration jet
- CH-146 Griffon
- P-51 Mad Max, piloted by Louis Horschel
- the Northern Stars – Pitts team
- The Long EZ, piloted by Kyle Fowler
- the CT-155 Hawk
- the Airbus CC-150 Polaris
- the Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules
- the Canadian Forces SkyHawks, Canada’s only military parachute demonstration team
Pilot Gord Price also put on his final performance in his Yak-50 here in Toronto.
For more information on the Canadian International Air Show as well as special ticket packages, click below to visit their website.