Nestled in the west end of the CNE, near the Dufferin Gate, is a wonderful world designed just for kids.
Rides for children are conveniently located just next door to Kids’ World. Complete with a playground, onstage entertainment, and a park full of crazy creatures, Kids’ World offers children endless surprises and lots of fun!
Exciting programs that will be featured in Kids’ World this summer include:
- The KidStreet Interactive Zone
- Art and crafts with SKETCH artists at the art studio
- Pizza Nova pizza making workshops
- Firefly Forest
- Chalk art by CHALKMASTER Dave
- A Dino Dig
- Reptillia’s interactive reptile exhibit and live shows
- Circus Workshops with Under the Little Top
- Interactive Daily Programming with ROM Biodiversity Experts
- Baby Care Centres
- Kids’ Corners
- And more!
CNE Kids’ World Programming