CNE Casino – Toronto, Ontario
Contract Position: July 19th until September 4th (47 days of Casino)
Interested candidates should call the CNE Casino Training School at 416.263.3588 or email [email protected] to learn more about the training and hiring process. No experience necessary. Training provided.
Looking for a summer job that’s fun, by the waterfront, and gets you to access to one of Toronto’s most iconic events? Come join our team at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE)!
The CNE, often affectionately referred to as The Ex, is Canada’s largest community event and one of the top ten agricultural fairs in North America. With something for everyone, our event offers a wide variety of attractions and interactive entertainment experiences including concerts, midway rides and games, shopping, exhibits, tech and gaming hubs, food and wacky treats!
The CNE fair is a cherished tradition, attracting approximately 1.5 million visitors annually over the course of its 18-day run. Be a part of this summer tradition and help us inspire Canadians and create memories.
About the Role:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Operate gaming tables
- Perform transactions between cash and chips
- Calculate odds and payouts – requires memorization and mental math
Special conditions of the role include:
- Must be comfortable working around bright lights
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time (anti-fatigue mats are provided)
- Required to dress in appropriate uniform
- Friendly disposition
- Responsible attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent memorization skills
- Mental math capabilities
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 years
- Full availability from July 19th until September 4th (47 days of Casino)
- Available to work flexible hours: evenings, nights, weekends
- Able to attend Mandatory Orientation Session
- Employment conditional upon successfully obtaining and maintaining a Gaming Assistant Registration
The CNE is committed to the learning and growth of its employees and works to provide opportunities for skill development. Some learned skills in this role may include:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Memorization Skills
Invitation to Apply:
Interested candidates should call the CNE Casino Training School at 416.263.3588 to learn more about the training and hiring process or email your resume directly to [email protected].
At the CNE we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported.
The CNE offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please advise us.