CNE Casino – Toronto, Ontario
Contract Position: July 20th until September 5th (47 days of Casino)
Looking for a summer job that’s fun, by the waterfront and gets you access to one of Toronto’s most iconic events? Come join our team at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE)!
The CNE, often affectionately referred to as The Ex, is Canada’s largest community event and one of the top ten agricultural fairs in North America. With something for everyone, our event offers a wide variety of attractions and interactive entertainment experiences including: concerts, midway rides and games, shopping, exhibits, tech and gaming hubs, food and wacky treats!
The CNE fair is a cherished tradition, attracting approximately 1.5 million visitors annually over the course of its 18-day run. Be a part of this summer tradition and help us inspire Canadians and create memories.
About the Role:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Monitor patron activity
- Monitor all Casino access points
- Responsible for the transportation of chips & cash within a secured facility
Special conditions of the role include:
- Must be comfortable working around bright lights and loud noises
- Must be able to remain stationary for extended periods of time
- Required to dress in appropriate uniform
- Friendly disposition
- Responsible attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 years
- Full availability from July 20th until September 5th (47 days of Casino)
- Available to work flexible hours: evenings, nights, weekends
- Able to attend Mandatory Orientation Session
- Employment conditional upon successfully obtaining and maintaining a Gaming Assistant Registration
The CNE is committed to the learning and growth of its employees and works to provide opportunities for skill development. Some learned skills in this role may include:
- Attention to detail
- Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making Skills
Invitation to Apply:
Interested candidates should call the CNE Casino Training School at 416.263.3588 to learn more about the training and hiring process or email your resume directly to [email protected].
At the CNE we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
The CNE offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process, please advise us.